Hello There- I am sending love and light to each of you. May your day be filled with joy, fun and gratitude!
Today is Valentine's Day and there are beautiful forms of love and expression shown on this day each year. Let's open up and allow this day to remind us of love's true essence. Love is all encompassing. Love is all around and it can be found at any moment and on any given day. Together, we can transform and grow the concept behind today's holiday. Let's expand it. Let's teach ourselves and each other that we can experience that place of love & light, everyday. All we have to do is be love.
Now matter the day, love can always be found.
If you are looking to spread more love, if you need to receive love and/or if you feel inclined to shift your life (seriously some of these techniques are that powerful) then read on... you will find 15 ways to be self loving and to send love to others.
- Leave a handwritten note for your loved one to find.
- Hold the door open for others (yes, even if it feels kind of awkward and they might be too far away...do it anyway).
- Be fully present with those who help serve you. Make eye contact with your coffee house barista, waiters and waitresses, Uber drivers, etc. Ask them their name. Their story. Connect.
- Give somebody a genuine compliment... even better if it's a stranger.
- Write a letter to yourself. What have you learned? How have your grown? What is your vision for your future?
- Make a gratitude list.
- Turn off your TV. Disconnect. Read a book. Write. Talk with a friend.
- Listen to music that will soothe your soul. Music is healing.
- Be still. Sit quietly with yourself. Meditate or listen to healing vibrations.
- Buy a plant. Water it. Give it sun. Talk to it. This is life.
- Drink water, lots of it.
- Send a text message to the first person that comes to you mind. Who needs your love? Your forgiveness?
- Create an affirmation and repeat it throughout the day. Write it down and leave it in a place you come across during your travels (i.e. planner, phone, computer screen) and read it as a reminder. Some simple, but effective affirmations are "I am love. I am light. I am abundance."
- Go get a massage. A facial. Take a bath. Treat yourself!
- Smile. Laugh. Have Fun. <3
As souls, love is apart of us. Love is us. Let today be a beautiful reminder, that each day can be filled with the most loving and gracious moments.
Sending love and light,