Hello Beautiful Soul!!!
It feels sooo good to finally say... "I am back and I am so ready to continue to create, cultivate and grow my vision, purpose and intention behind my mission to awaken the love within us!"
I must say, the last few months have been filled with amazing moments, such as my beautiful wedding, travels, new life changes and opportunities. At the same time, I have also gone through some more challenging shifts and changes that have allowed me to reflect mindfully about the journey and how it relates to what is going on within me.
My body, mind and spirit have defintely all gone through an upgrade. There have been times over the last few months when I have lost my voice, my expression through words and my writing abilities. I didn't have it within me to post or write. It felt forced, blocked and I wasn't sure why.
I felt the need to take a break from posting, as I continue to explore the balance surrounding social media, SEO, targeted posts and all the other fun analytics involved with growing a business.
Today, I am here to say that I am letting all of that go. I am here to say that I am following my own timeline. I am posting when it feels authentic for me to do so, not when SEO or Google analytics tells me it is. My intention is to teach authenticity and I turn the mirror around on myself (as we always do) to see that I was not always 100% authentic in how I was delivering my messages.
I have taken the time to expand and explore how it is that I want to show up and spread my thoughts, feelings and experiences with the universe. I am mindful to set intentions as it relates to the balance of this amazing space, called the Internet. One that provides a community, a platform to spread soulful messages, but also one that may be defined by comparison, judgement and insecurity.
I intend to grow and expand my beliefs, knowledge and mindset, every day and in every way.
1. My intention is to post when it feels GOOD for me to do so. I am letting go of trying to "achieve perfection" as it relates to SEO or keeping up with a structured posting schedule. It is important to me to share messaging when my heart feels inclined to, rather than my mind saying "you must post now and it has to be this many words or scheduled to go out at xyz time."
2. I am letting go of thinking that what I am posting is far out or weird. Yes, I am a much different person than years ago. I am much different from who I was yesterday and that is the beauty of life, that we continue to explore, grow and stretch ourselves. My messages are meant for every soul, but not every soul will be able to hear me. My role is to continue to post for those who can. To be a voice of love for those who are looking for another way, inspired to help others and awaken the love within themselves.
3. All I want to be, all I ever need to be is ME! The same goes for you. Everyone else is already taken. Yes, that person on Instagram may look like they have achieved more than you have... remember, life is a journey. There is no comparison. There is no judgement of another. It just is. Relax and breathe - you are you and that is amazingly perfect.
4. The Soul Stories series is coming back, but it will be revamped! The new and improved Soul Stories, will be focus on the soul's voice, rather than mine. I will be letting their words and vibrations speak for themselves by sharing their quotes, their thoughts and the love within their hearts with the world. I am going to take more of a back seat and simply, allow their voice to shine.
5. Get Ready.... finally, I will be rolling out a newsletter and monthly emails. These emails will consist of soulful messaging, affirmations to bring into your day/week, story sharing, soulful events and more! I would love to hear from you! What do you want to find in your inbox? What would make your day brighter? The intention here is to fill your inbox with light and love - not to overwhelm or bombard. So please, be honest, what works for you? What doesn't? Please feel free to share your email below and we will be happy to add you to the soul family. :)
6. Here we continue to flow.... over the coming weeks and months, AOK Soul Coach will be going through a brand enhancement. I will share more about my teachings, interests and various services that I offer. It is not only coaching that I offer and it will continue to grow and expand. For a sneak peak of what's to come, think about this... monthly subscription to join the soul family and mindfulness topics discussed each month, a soulful pen pal program and many live talks, workshops and events circled around love and light.
7. I am BEYOND excited to announce a partnership with an amazing student from the University of Rhode Island, Hannah Johnson. Hannah is an amazing woman, who will be partnering with me to spread the message of love and light throughout the URI campus and beyond. She will be owning a section of the email newsletter and will continue to connect with students, parents and community members around Rhode Island and more! Please join me in welcoming here to this soulful space. <3
8. Don't be shy!!! Please feel free to send me an email to chat about topics that you are interested in and how they may be incorporated into the newsletters, blog posts and any other outreach. I want to hear from YOU. I am here to serve you. I am here to allow your voice to be heard.
You are amazing. You are capable. You are worthy. I thank you for following me along my journey. I thank you for being here.
I send you love and light, today and always.
If you are interested in learning more about partnering with me, please feel free to send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call/text at 203-554-1324. I so look forward to booking your complimentary session with me. Are you ready to do some soul diving?!
***Photographs by the amazing - Shaina Lee Photography***