Together, we can create something beautiful
What It's Like to Partner With Me
- I am your guide, not your guru. You are always the guru :) After all, who knows you better than yourself?
- I will provide an open and safe space for you to share freely.
- I am trustworthy and will truly become connected with you.
- I will acknowledge and celebrate your achievements, no matter how big or small.
- I will help you to further explore and understand your beliefs, thoughts and choice of words.
- I will hold you accountable.
- I will help you become more aware of the "here and now", to inspire you to create and hold a vision for your future.
- We will work together to discover practices, guides, lessons, readings and anything else that is best suited for your growth and journey!
Investing in yourself by hiring a life coach will benefit every aspect of your life. I will listen to you; your wants, your needs, your values, and who you are at your core. Come to practice with an open mind, be willing to explore, stay dedicated to your path and the possibilities are endless.
Who Can Benefit From Working With a Life Coach?
Moms, financial advisors, yogis, lawyers, dads, students, doctors, musicians, entrepreneurs, artists, daughters, architects, CEOs, coaches, sons, therapists, veterans, writers, police officers, photographers, husbands, store owners, wives, teachers, friends, dreamers, travelers, marketers, grandparents, accountants, athletes, parents...
I think you get the idea, everyone can benefit from hiring a life coach.
After all.... we are all souls. How we identify through job titles or family roles is just the beginning to a very in-depth story that we each carry.
Soul Coaching Collections
One on One coaching 3x per month for 45 minutes
Group engagements such as family sessions, women's circles, forums, office groups | Generally consisting of 3-5 beautiful people
Special Soul Events
Large groups, special talks, events, seminars
Please call me directly at 203-554-1324 to learn more about the monetary investment and general schedule.
For a sneak peak of what it feels like to partner with me, please feel free to give this a try... stop what you are doing and create a gratitude list. What are your grateful for in your life? Write it down! I welcome you to share your findings at the beginning of our time together.
"There is a voice inside of you, That whispers all day long, "I feel this is right for me, I know that this is wrong." No teacher, preacher, parent, friend or wise man can decide what's right for you--just listen to The voice that speaks inside.”
― Shel Silverstein